EL1 Assistant Manager | Budget Estimates
- Central Location - perm or contract
- Current Highly Protected Security Clearance essential
- Supportive Team environment
Our client, a highly recognised Government department, is currently seeking a professional EL1 Assistant Manager to join their supportive team on a permanent basis. The Team is responsible for all financial aspects of the Department's external budget.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the Department's external Budget
- All external budget reporting requirements
- Providing high level budget advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as required.
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience in the financial management information systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or similar field is highly desirable
- Understanding of Government's Budget framework is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
This is a flexible opportunity for a permanent or temporary transfer or a non-ongoing contract.
Do you set goals and achieve them? Are you a team player? If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today.
Australian Citizens need only apply.
For more information please call Allison on 6162 7302 or email your CV to Allison@pcapeople.com