EL1 Assistant Manager | Treasury
- Central Location - perm or contract
- Immediate Start
- Fresh Challenges
Our client, a highly respected Government department is currently requiring an experienced EL1 Assistant Manager to assist in the management of the department's Treasury section. While reporting to the EL2 Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the department's administered and departmental appropriation drawdown, cash management and reconcile the associated reports.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth budget and financial management framework
- Experience and understanding of Technology One and CBMS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Well developed organisational skills
Flexible employment opportunity at either a permanent or temporary transfer or a non ongoing contract.
Are you high achiever with previous management experience? If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today.
Australian Citizens need only apply.
For more information please call Allison on 6162 7302 or email your CV to Allison@pcapeople.com