- Caloundra location
- Fantastic opportunity
- Start your career
Aon is Australia's leading provider of broking and consulting services for risk management, insurance transactions, reinsurance, human capital consulting and financial planning. Aon is a global leader in the design and provision of risk services and products.
We are currently seeking applications from hard-working and driven individuals looking for a career path at our Caloundra Branch. The successful applicants would display an interest in gaining entry-level experience and that all important foot in the Insurance industry door, as an Account Broker.
You will be responsible for:
- General administration support
- Data Entry, focusing on data quality
- Day to day queries, working with clients and underwriters
- Input client data into Aon systems
- Assist with management of client portfolio, renewals and claims
- Ensure the completion of activities delegated by Branch Manager
To be successful in this role you will display:
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and build a career
This rare opportunity will offer you ongoing career development opportunities, as well as a supportive, professional & experienced team environment. This is a rewarding and challenging position with full on the job training.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives. At Aon, we strive to maintain a balance between work, community and our valued employees.
Submit your application using the apply button below.