- Mackay residential position
Diversified Mining Services (DMS) is a leading provider of services to the Australian mining industry with extensive experience in the provision of services and equipment for the operation, maintenance and support of open cut and underground mining.
This is a new position that has been created to support the current administrative demands of our Fabrication Workshop and will report directly to the Fabrication Manager. You will be primarily responsible for providing administrative support in the form of invoicing, job costing and reporting.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Invoicing (using the PRONTO system)
- Time card entry
- Data entry and reporting
- Maintaining registers
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Assisting with telephone/reception duties as required
Other duties as requested by the Fabrication Manager
It is envisaged the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience, ideally in a heavy industrial or mining environment
- High level computer skills across the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to work autonomously but also in a team based environment
Attention to detail
DMS offers a competitive remuneration and an opportunity to join a busy team in a successful growing business.
To apply for this position please email your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience with contactable referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org