- Full time position
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- North side location
Our client is funded by the Australian government and is a learning facility which is open to staff and students of all beliefs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join the existing team on the North side of Canberra.
The successful candidate will possess good customer service skills, good customer service skills and be able to juggle many tasks at the same time.
Duties will include:
* Coordinating the functions and events on campus
* Regularly updating the functions and exam list for campus operation staff
* Updating the signage and display screens located around campus
* Coordinating the bookings and maintenance of the campus vehicles
* Providing relief to the receptionist and switch board operator during periods of leave and lunch
* General administrative duties
Our client is looking for someone for an immediate start.
If you are an enthusiastic, experienced administrator looking for work, then apply now!