- Casual Hours
- Various Locations
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Disability Support Worker Immediate Start!
Due to continual growth, BRC Recruitment is seeking casual Disability Support Workers to work across a number of day programs across Sydney.
- The successful applicant will be required to assist clients with all aspects of everyday life in areas where they require it the most whilst promoting and maintaining their independence where possible.
- You will help in assisting with personal care, medical and recreational appointments and activities.
- Assisting them with social skills support.
- Supporting clients to make decisions and have choices.
- Minimum qualification: Certificate 3 in Disabilities/Aged Care or equivalent to NVQ Level II.
- Previous disability work experience or experience within a social service environment,
- providing support to disadvantaged clients
- Hoist experience
- Knowledge of manual handling and behaviour management
- Enthusiastic, motivated and possess strong people skills
- First Aid Certificate highly desirable
- Current Drivers license and own transport is an advantage
- Pay rate: $23.56 per hour + super
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Alternatively, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org