At Home Reps - General Insurance Sales and Service Contact Centre
- Multiple fulltime roles - 20th start dates
- Virtual Contact Centre - work from home
- Outstanding Brand - sales & service
Located south of the CBD, you may soon be joining this fantastic General Insurance team working in an inbound environment delivering sales & service. If you are passionate about delighting your customers and want to work for a brand that truly values its people, why hesitate! Winning this role will be based on your;
- Ability to always deliver a positive customer experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to identify customer's needs, communicate options based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a KPI structured environment
- Attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Experience navigating multiple systems
- Financial Services or Insurance work history
- PASSION in WOWing your customers at every opportunity!
These roles are permanent fulltime and your flexibility to work from home after an initial 3 months is required. Rosters are prepared in advance based on the centre hours of 7.30am - 7.30pm, 6 days per week - rostering flexibility is essential to assist with business needs. You must also be able to start on the 20th for GI Sales & Service.
Depth of experience in a customer service and sales role is essential along with experience in the financial services industry.
The rewards, salary and employee benefits are enormous - go on, WOW US and apply TODAY to be considered for an interview on Thursday 8th of August.
Only Candidates meeting this criteria will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest in working with this multi national and award winning contact centre. Candidates that have previously applied need not re apply. Thank you