- Global Company
- 457 Sponsorship and relocation package offered!!!!!!
- In business for over 150 years
My client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network, my client works with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage and coordinate all the client issue including sales, technical queries, administration and business development of the key client account.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Increasing sales whilst maintaining profit contributions and value added percentages in accordance with the company's agreed objectives.
- Develop relationships with all levels of personnel within the client's organisations, providing technical and commercial support as required.
- Liaise with production planning to arrive at best practice to achieve sales objectives while meeting client requirements
- Continually review the clients needs to identify opportunities for future sales and development of products and services
- Handles direct complaints to the appropriate department / personnel
- Pro-acti8vely negotiate long term contracts for various products and services
The successful candidate MUST have the following:
- In depth product knowledge (Valves) ESSENTIAL
- Strong Sales background
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Sound knowledge of spreadsheets and estimating software
- Contract and Tender experience.
This is a permanent position based in Kewdale, reporting to the Regional Sales and Marketing Manager. 2-3 days per week will be spent with Woodside.
My client will offer a 457 visa sponsorship and relocation package for the right candidate.
Salary - $120k - $160k (depending on experience) + Car allowance
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Karen Hiles on 08 9464 5250 from Adecco Perth Northern WA.