Business Manager - Systems Co-ordinator
- Manage the growth a small to mid-size Company
- Engineering and EPCM Environment
- Change Management
Our Client is an outcome focused project management service provider specialising in project feasibility, management and completion services to the midsized Gas and Energy sector.
In response to company growth and increased project activity we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Business Manager who has a proven background in setting up and implementing processes and systems in growing small to midsized companies, preferably within the Engineering and EPCM environments.
Reporting to the Company Directors, this role is to ensure effective business management, including the implementation of management systems throughout the company.
Responsibilities will also include, but not be limited to;
- Overall quality system establishment and management (in accordance with ISO:9001 requirements)
- Implementing risk management systems
- Implementing HSE systems
- Establishment of a structured staff training management system
- Management of the company IT system and structure, ensuring it stays current for the company’s growth
- Identify areas where the system is not fully utilised and up-skill the users / staff accordingly.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong background in QA and IT Systems and have a willingness to adapt to new and changing operating systems. You will be required to;
- Carry out system evaluations and comparisons in accordance with system functional requirements.
- Implement program and system development; maintain a continuing liaison with users to ensure proper implementation of systems.
- Assisting with development and continuous improvement of templates, tools and other system implementation initiatives as required.
Candidates will need to have strong computing skills and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Exposure to and working knowledge of Risk Management techniques will be highly regarded.
In order to be successful, you will need to have excellent communication skills, well developed management skills, an ability to engage with people and have a strong technical background. If this sounds like you then please send your details right away!