General Manager | International Hotel Group | Endless Opportunites
- Large international hotel group - Work for an industry leader
- Endless opportunities - Progress in your career
- Make it your own - Lead your team to success
My clients Resort is a premiere venue for leisure stays, conferencing, weddings and retreats. The hotel has 48 deluxe accommodation rooms and suites, as well as an exclusive four bedroom cottage. Guests can indulge at our award winning Restaurant.
You will be responsible for leading and dev eloping your team to ensure the Hotels profitability and success. The key focus of this role is to drive both room s revenue and F&B revenue, so you will have a proven track record of success in both these areas.In this hands on role, you will directly manage all facets of this property including revenue management, food and beverage, marketing, recruiting & training, customer service and achieving financial targets.
As a proactive leader you will also be instrumental in driving change and improvements in performance and implementing strategies and procedures in line with business objectives. Reporting directly to the Area manager.
This is a hands on role where you will be leading from the front, working in the operations of the Hotel as well as leading the strategic direction of the property.
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Previous experience in 5 star resort/ hotel environment at GM or senior operational management level
- Demonstrated exceptional financial and revenue management ability
- Possess sound strategic thinking and planning skills
- Demonstrated expertise and commercial success in F&B and Conferencing and Weddings
- Be committed to providing an exceptional experience for your guest
- Exceptional leadership skills with demonstrated results in developing and motivating teams
To succeed in the role you must be passionate and motivated by success with a willingness to get involved wherever it is needed. You will have a proven track record in inspiring and motivating people and fostering a positive, creative and rewarding culture.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful growing group, with opportunities for personal development and career advancement. My client offers an attractive base salary plus performance bonus, intensive training, and the opportunity to manage your Hotel as if it were your own business.
*** Only those with full working rights will be considered ***
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Belinda Lloyd on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 89460 or otherwise please check our website for other positions available