Food and Beverage Outlets Manager | Great Opportunity For Career Growth
- Fantastic Career Progression Role
- National Hospitality Group
- City Location
Our Client, a National Hospitality Group, seeks a highly skilled and motivated Food and Beverage Manager. Working within a premium setting, this position requires an outstanding ability in Guest service, and an individual who is able to deliver. Your previous experience in high end, multi-outlet food and beverage operations is what we seek. Offering great food and beverage as well as corporate meeting and event space, we seek a dynamic individual that is able to bring the shine, experience and eye for detail.
Reporting to the Venue General Manager, your primary role would be ensuring outstanding guest service within the food and beverage operations. This is a hands on position that requires the highest level of leadership and direction.
You will have:
- Great ability to foster a positive and professional work environment
- Management experience in a High End F&B, or Hotel setting is highly desirable
- Able to initiate and comply with all company procedures
- Experience dealing in Multi-Outlet F&B Venues
- Ability to hire, train, review and mentor all food and beverage staff
- A true leader with the ability to build and foster a service culture
- The ability to lead by example and be hands on
- Experience in a corporate setting
- Above average Financial ability in all aspects of control and reporting
- Fantastic communication with all levels of employees, management and shareholders.
- Achieve profit objectives
A demonstrated history in a simular role within the hospitality/entertainment sector and a good knowledge and understanding of the events market is what we seek.
What you will get:
This is your chance at a great role that provides a generous starting package, career development and progression, and the opportunity work with a great team of like-minded individuals.
If you are an Australian Citizen with unrestricted working rights and the experience, passion and drive to be successful in this role APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen McGuire on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 89837 or otherwise please check our website for other positions available