Travel Consultant - Adelaide
- Work for Leading Independant
- Great office location and Team
- Great Base with Incentive scheme
A suitably experienced candidate is required to join this busy independent travel agency located in Adelaide
The role of Travel Consultant will involve helping customers find their ideal holiday with an endless choice of products, face to face and over the telephone.
- Booking package holidays.
- Booking tailor-made holidays and flights.
- Arranging dynamic packages.
- Offering a high level of customer Service.
- Working towards targets.
- Selling ancillary products.
- Continuously developing your product knowledge.
- Following the company vision.
Ideally have sales experience within the travel industry, although anyone with a good sales background and a passion for the travel industry will be considered for this role.
Excellent customer service skills.
A good team player with a positive 'can do' attitude to work.
The successful candidate can expect a solid basic salary along with an excellent commission structure, overseas famils and a great working environment.
To apply for the role of a Travel Consultant or any other travel roles please click 'apply' or call Cliff at Travel Trade Recruitment on 02 91137272