Leadership Positions - Warehousing and Distribution
- Competitive perks and benefits
- Part of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
- Booming industry within a rapidly expanding location
As part of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety, Blackwoods is Australia's leading supplier of industrial and safety products. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through fantastic people and strong relationships.
Due to rapid expansion and gro wth, we are now seeking motivated leaders to mentor and inspire our Warehouse team members.
Within these positions you will be responsible for supervising operations including stock management, warehouse team members, customer service levels and KPI's. In addition to this, you will be responsible for;
- Leading, coaching, mentoring and organising team members
- Ensuring completion of daily set tasks and monitoring workload
- Accurate management of stock levels
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Managing safety as a high priority and identifying all potential and real hazards
To be successful within this role you will possess a background in Warehousing, Transport or Logistics coupled with people management and team building skills. You will be highly motivated with a can do attitude and be excited to learn about Blackwoods and its operations. Your focus on customer service will be second to none and you will lead by example.
Provide us with the above skills and experience and we will reward you with a range of employee benefits including;
- Participation in a Wesfarmers Annual Employee Share Plan
- Site allowance
- A competitive salary package including a yearly incentive
- Access to structured development opportunities
- A wide range of employee discounts
Want to know more?
Visit our website at www.blackwoods.com.au for an overview of our comprehensive product and service range.
How do I apply?
Click the ‘Apply' button below!