Product Specialist - Mining Industry
- Selling into WA Mining
- Lead Brand in the Marketplace
- Attractive Salary Package
My client is a Global Manufacturer and an industry leader across Pumps and pumping applications. This is fantastic opportunity to join a market leader an d a brand synonymous with their product offering. With a presence in over 30 countries, they employ more than 5,000 people and have served the mining and industrial world for over 50 years. On the back of an internal promotion they are now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to grow sales across the Western Australian Mining industry.
The role will see you:
- Targeting strategic contacts for sales/services for new products and aftermarket within the WA Mining industry
- Reviewing tenders to prepare cost estimates and quotations for company products and services, and quotation follow up.
- Providing technical services to clients relating to use, operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain effective communication and co-ordination between relevant departments to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Supporting clients on technical issues related to product maintenance, installation, commissioning and causes of equipment breakdown
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Hold relevant qualification in mechanical engineering or a trade specific qualification
- Have a minimum of 4 years sales experience into Mining
- Have a minimum of 4 years sales experience with Pumps and pumping applications
- Have a consultative sales style with a natural ability to build both personal and commercial rapport with senior decision makers
On offer for this position is an attractive package of up to $140,000 including 80,000 Base neg + Uncapped Commissions + Car + Tools of the Trade + Super. However you will also benefit from selling with an industry leader as well as receive extensive training to ensure you hit the ground running.
We are looking for someone to take that next step in their career, to work for a market leader and selling into one of the biggest growth industries in Australia. If you feel like you meet the requirements then please apply immediately. You have 3 options to start your application for this position. Firstly, you can call me on 02 8243 1920 for a confidential conversation. Secondly, you can email a Word CV through to Rueben@gemteq.com.au. Finally, you can submit you application directly through applying below.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rueben Williams on 02 8243 1999, quoting Ref No. rw8543. Please be aware that only successful candidates will be contacted about this particular position.