GP Sales Representative
- Yes here is your opportunity to get into sales in pharmaceuticals
- Build your career with an amazing company that values it\\\'s people
- Be part of something much bigger, great career pathways and training
We have a unique opportunity to work for one of the most amazing pharmaceutical companies in the world!
Our client is a research-based pharmaceutical entity specialising in ethical pharmaceuticals, privately own and have been around for nearly 60 years. They have an outstanding reputat ion for training and supporting their staff through an intensive six month induction and training program, second to none.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team in Perth, we are seeking two GP Sales Representatives for North of the River and South of the River. Reporting to the WA Regional Manager, this challenging role will be responsible for achieving business goals, your daily activities will be focussed on building long-term business relationships with Healthcare Professionals and detailing technical products and medical information. You will work within a cross-functional team environment where regular communication with territory counterparts is essential. You will be required to do country travel and attend 2 conferences per year (one of those being internationally).
Your first six months in the company is going to require you to travel to Melbourne for training.
Here is what you need:
- Science Degree (Nursing, Physio, Allied Health, Applied Science, Pharmacology) etc
- You must be self directed and results orientated
- Excellent relationship builder
- Resilient with the ability to push through
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to learn technical information/clinical papers
- You must have a current drivers licence
- You must have Australian or NZ permanent residency
What's in it for you?
- Receive the best training and support to make you a TOP NOTCH pharmaceutical sales person
- Excellent career pathways for you to maximise your potential
- Work with a company who values their people, who has a good reputation in the market, where doctors value their research and development and the fact that they put all profits back into R&D.
- Excellent base salary + super + fully maintained company car (able to use for personal use ) + bonuses + laptop + phone + income protection + leave loading
- International conference - get to travel
- Extra days holiday for every year of service
We are interviewing for these roles NOW. Submit your resume by hitting APPLY now or for a confidential discussion please call Susan Sanday on 0414 240003.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Sanday on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 89283, or alternatively click on the Apply button to email your application or check our website for other positions available.