- Excellent salary $250k+/ roster/conditions - lovely central NSW (2.5hrs to SYD
- Opportunity to implement processes and \\\"run the show - how it should be\\\"
- Immediate start - this is the chance to step up and run the show!!
An opportunity to join one of the largest Underground Coal Companies in Australia. As the Mine Manager you will have the ability to manage and Coordinate all mining activities throughout your site to maximise output and meet KPI targets. The incumbent will carry out the statutory functions that are required of this position
- Ensure that all Health, Safety, Environment and Community procedures are adhered to
- Develop and implement budgets and drive performance to meet revenue and production targets within specified time frames
- Operate concise measurement and reconciliation systems to accurately track and action deviations from target/budget in all areas of mine performance
- Ensure that production targets and coal quality meet contractual obligations
- Has a focus of continual improvement and BEST PRACTICE
- Demonstrated experience in underground coal management is a must.
- NSW Underground Mine Managers Certificate of Competency (or equivalent qualifications)
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams:
- To direct mining operations and personnel to adhere to mining operations, budgets, plans and above all meet all HSEC site requirements
- Strong financial and budgetary acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills